The TET group offers several projects under the course numbers L.048.98021, L.048.98022, L.048.98035. While the Covid-19 restrictions are in place, they will be mostly performed online via video conference tools.
- You should have deep knowledge of Electrodynamics as taught in the "Fields and Waves" and "Modeling and Simulation" courses. Also, it will help if you are interested in theoretical modelling and numerical simulations.
- If you want to do a project you have to register in Paul (any of the courses). Also, you need to write an e-mail to Mrs. Nina Prante until the 16th of April 2021:
- Include your name, student id and 1-3 preferred projects from the list below.
- Projects are done in groups of 2-3 students. If you want to work with someone specific, please let us know.
- If you would be able to do the project in German, please let us know.
- The number of project groups is limited. You will be noticed if and which project you can do.
- For projects based on CST Microwave Studio, it is compulsory to attend the one day webinar on the 22nd of April 2021, at 10 a.m., where the basics are presented. You will be able to use the software from home (via VPN) on a standard Windows or Linux PC. Afterwards, the project meetings will be done online (via BigBlueButton).
- There will be no prior meeting on the projects. Please contact the persons listed in the project list or Dr.-Ing. Denis Sievers for more information.
List of offered projects